Tight appliance installers
Philly provides installation of washers and dryers, including in the basement.
A Philly employee will do all the right things:
– Free the unit from transportation restraints
– Remove packaging from the washer and examine it for damages
– Adjust the position of the washer relative to the horizontal surface. It is necessary to prepare a site for the installation of the equipment in advance. The surface must be flat and non-slip.
– Connect to water and sewerage. For this, a tap-in is made in the cold water supply pipe and a tap is added. Only then the sleeve is connected. In other cases, a triple adaptor is installed.
– Test the functionality of a washer or dryer.